Chairs: Francisca França (UFF) and Liliana Costa (CPII)
1. Eigenvectors of graphs (Slides of the talk)
Jorge Alencar, Instituto Federal do Triângulo Mineiro, Brazil
2. Principal eigenvector of a connected graph (Slides of the talk)
Sebastian Cioaba, University of Delaware, USA
3. Walk Matrices and Eigenvectors (Slides of the talk)
Alexander Farrugia, University of Malta Junior College, Malta
Chairs: Carla Oliveira (ENCE/IBGE) and Renata Del-Vecchio (UFF)
1. Extremal problems for the A_alpha-matrix (Slides of the talk)
Vladimir Nikiforov, University of Memphis, USA.
2. Distance Laplacian eigenvalues (Slides of the talk)
Rosário Fernandes, CMA/FCT/Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal.
3. The Signless Laplacian Matrix of Hypergraphs (Slides of the talk)
Kauê Cardoso, Instituto Federal do Rio Grande do Sul – Campus Feliz, RS, Brazil.
Chairs: Vilmar Trevisan (UFRGS) and Francesco Belardo (UNINA)
1. Signed Graphs – basic concepts (Slides of the talk)
Francesco Belardo, Università degli studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy
2. Signed Graphs – maximum eigenvalue and spectral radius (Slides of the talk)
Maurizio Brunetti, Università degli studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy
3. Strongly regular Signed Graphs (Slides of the talk)
Zoran Stanic, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Chairs: Nair Abreu (UFRJ) and Carlos Hoppen (UFRGS)
1. Disease Invasibility on Networks: An Application of SGT (Slides of the talk)
Steve Kirkland, University of Manitoba, Canada.
2. Eigenvalue location and applications (Slides of the talk)
Vilmar Trevisan, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
3. Discussion and closing remarks.